Orphans of the Genocide documentary which in the past year has been screened worldwide in a number of prestigious national and international film festivals, as well as in such venues as U.S. PBS stations, universities (NYU, Berkeley, National University of Cordoba, Argentina), community centers throughout Canada, US, and the Middle East gaining such prestigious awards as:
- Nominated: regional EMMY Award by National Academy of Arts and Sciences Suncoast Chapter.
- Audience Choice Award – 2013 POM Film Festival -Toronto Canada.
- Selected for screening as part of:
- Unspoken Human Rights Film Festival
- Socially Rated Film Festival
- 2014 Cannes Film Festival – documentary division
- Apricot Film Festival
- Geneva International Film Festival and Forum on Human Rights (FIFDH) as part of their 2015 lineup of films.
Previous productions by the Armenoid Team, screened in numerous film festivals and competitions, have garnered such national and international accolades for:
- Komitas Hayrig — 18 minute documentary selected by ARPA Film Festival of Hollywood, California.
- Wall of The Genocide – winner, Telly Award, in Historical Communicator category – screened in the Myrtle Beach International Film Festival and ARPA Film Festival, Hollywood, CA.